Lang Manufacturing's GCOF-AP2 double full-size natural gas convection oven features two stacked 55,000 BTUs per hour natural gas-heated units. There are five pan racks per oven that are standard with the unit, along with compartment inspection lights. The ovens include simultaneous-opening heavy duty doors, a unitized stainless steel exterior and a porcelainized steel cooking compartment. It also has an energy-saving electronic ignition.
- 2 stacked natural gas-heated units at 55,000 BTUs per hr.
- 5 pan racks per oven
- Includes compartment inspection lights
- Simultaneous-opening heavy duty doors
- Unitized stainless steel exterior
- Porcelainized steel cooking compartment
- Compartment inspection lighting standard
- Electronic ignition saves energy
- Rear-mounted blowers with 2-speed motors and pulse control
- 150 to 450 degrees F operating temperature range
- Solid state temperature control
- 2-speed fans with fan pulse capability
- Door interlock switch cuts power to fan and burners
- Overall Dimensions: 40.1-in. W x 38.8-in. D x 76.1-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Accu-Plus Control Package
- Easy knob-set time and temperature controls
- 1-hr. timer with non-stop buzzer
- Pulse-fan and high-low speed fan switches
- ”Power-on” and inspection light switches
Convection Oven, NG Gas, 2-deck, Accu-Plus solid state controls & timers, pulse fan 2-speed, 11 position slides, 5 racks per deck, porcelain interior, simultaneously opening doors with double pane glass windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, (2) 55,000 BTU, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lang GCOF-AP2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; Lifetime warranty on doors|