The Southbend HDO-36 countertop hot plate has 12-inch grates that sit over each six 33,000 BTU burners. Each burner is controlled with its own gas valve, and the entire unit is heated with natural gas. The controls have a high and low setting that are easy to use. The front and sides of the unit are made of stainless steel while the rear and bottom are made of aluminized steel. A stainless steel crumb tray is removable to make cleaning grease and food debris easy. The Southbend HDO-36 countertop hot plate has 4-inch stainless steel legs lift the unit off the countertop to prevent overheating.
- Heated by natural gas
- High/Low burner controls
- Front and sides are made of stainless steel for durability
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 12-in. flush top grates
- 4-in. stainless steel legs lift the unit off the countertop to prevent overheating
- Crumb tray collects grease and food debris and removes so cleaning is easy
- Rear and bottom panels are made of aluminized steel for heavy duty use
- Each burner is controlled by a gas valve for independent control
- (6) 33,000 BTU burners
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 31.25 in. D x 15 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Hotplate, NG gas, countertop, 36", (6) 33,000 BTU open burners, manual controls, removable cast iron grates & crumb tray, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 198,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDO-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|