The Southbend HDO-36 hot plate has 12-inch, removable, cast-iron top grates for even heat distribution and cleaning. Six open-top burners under the grates heat cookware, while a full-width crumb tray under the burners catches food debris. Constructed of strong stainless steel, the front and sides simplify cleaning.
- 6 clog-resistant, open-top burners have high/low temperature controls
- Removable, 12-in. top grates are made of cast iron to evenly distribute heat
- Durable stainless steel sides and front resist rusting
- Removable, stainless steel crumb tray covers the full width of the unit
- 4-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable on uneven surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- LP gas heated
- 144,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36.75 in. W x 33.25 in. D x 15 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
The countertop equipment explainer has more information on the features of hot plates.
Hotplate, LP gas, countertop, 36", (6) 33,000 BTU open burners, manual controls, removable cast iron grates & crumb tray, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 198,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDO-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|