Ideal for cooking burgers, chicken, pork, and more, the Southbend HDC-36 charbroiler has two-sided grates that can be reversed for wide or narrow grill marks. Additionally, these grates have two positions—flat and slanted—for cooking various foods. Because all six burners are individually controlled with knobs, users can prepare different products at the same time. Its bull-nose edge extends past the cooking surface to protect the controls from dents and prevent burns when operators change controls.
Splatters and food particles are contained to the cooktop with 5-inch rear and side splashes. A grease trough and crumb tray collect debris to streamline cleaning after cooking. Heated by natural gas, the Southbend HDC-36 charbroiler has cast iron radiants and stainless steel burners. Its adjustable legs provide stability and can be removed to lower the height by 4 inches.
- 6 burners with separate controls to prepare different products simultaneously
- Stainless steel burners withstand heavy use
- Front and sides are made of strong stainless steel
- Rear and bottom panels are aluminized steel for corrosion resistance
- Insulated, reinforced walls retain heat
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants are built for frequent use
- 4-in. rear and side splashes prevent food particles and liquids from reaching other surfaces
- 2-sided grates are reversible
- Crumb tray collects food particles
- 4-in.-wide grease trough is large enough to fit a spatula
- Adjustable, 4-in. legs are removable
- 120,000 BTU
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 33.25 in. D x 16.13 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
Check out our charbroilers buyers' guide to get more information on charbroilers and their features.
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 36", cast iron radiants, stainless steel burners, two-position, two sided cooking grid, removable crumb tray, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 120,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, cCSAus, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDC-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|