The Southbend EC2S2303 pressure steamer is an upright two-compartment steamer powered by electricity. The two steamer compartment doors have gaskets and wheel-and-screw closing mechanisms to ensure a proper seal for steam and pressure retention. The door openings are 26.375 inches wide by 10.25 inches tall, allowing each compartment to hold four to eight full-size pans.
Each compartment of this steamer has its own timer, making the unit versatile and able to cook multiple food types at once. The timers automatically stop the compartment's cooking cycle when time runs out and set off audible and visible alarms until they are manually turned off to help prevent overcooking. The included boiler features a number of pressure gauges and relief valves to ensure safe operation, and an automatic blow-down helps prevent scale buildup.
- 2-compartment electric pressure steam cooker with 8- to 16-pan capacity
- Exterior is made of type-304 stainless steel with a satin finish
- Each door has a gasket seal to prevent heat and steam loss
- Wheel-and-screw door-closing mechanism
- 10.25-in. by 26.375-in. door openings
- Each compartment has its own timer that shuts off the heat and steam automatically when the cook cycle is completed and uses audio and visible signals until manually turned off
- Cabinet base is reinforced and houses an electric boiler
- Boiler includes an automatic water level control, water gauge glass, pressure gauge and control, air vent, and a safety relief valve to keep water and pressure at safe levels
- Boiler's cathodic descaler helps prevent interior corrosion
- 2-in. IPS drain empties into open floor drain
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable for simple installation
- Automatic boiler blow-down improves boiler efficiency and prevents scale and sludge buildup
- Water filter system improves the quality of incoming water
- 230 V/60 Hz/3 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 33.88 in. D x 55.13 in. H
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Pressure Steamer, electric heated boiler, (2) compartments, (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans per compartment, 36" cabinet base, independent automatic timer controls, automatic boiler blow down, removable shelf supports, slide out shelf, CSD-1 package, cabinet base, stainless steel interior & exterior finish, 24 kW, CSA, NSF, 230v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend EC-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|