The Southbend 171 infrared broiler uses propane to generate temperatures as high as 1,650 degrees Fahrenheit. Using infrared heating tiles, the unit preheats in 90 seconds and evenly distributes heat to ensure product is cooked properly. An internal blower introduces fresh filtered air into the cabinet to maximize heat efficiency. Built into the top, the warming oven heats with the broiler flue gases. The cabinet has a durable stainless steel construction with insulated lining and burner boxes that trap hot air. Its broiler grid adjusts between five height settings and can be detached for cleanup. The Southbend 171 infrared broiler has a washable metal mesh air filter and adjustable legs.
- Propane-generated heat cooks quickly
- Infrared tiles maximum temperature: 1,650 degrees F
- Preheats in 90 sec.
- Blower introduces fresh air into the cabinet and maintains heating efficiency
- Broiler grid with 5 adjustable height settings
- Grids are detachable for cleaning purposes
- Front of the broiling area remains a safe temperature
- Top warming oven uses broiler flue gasses to heat product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet can withstand daily use
- Insulated burner boxes and lining traps heat inside for efficient cooking
- Legs adjust for installation on uneven floors
- Metal mesh air filter can be washed
- 104,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 A, 7-ft. cord with a grounded plug
- Broiling area dimensions: 241⁄2 in. W x 28 in. D
- Warming area dimensions: 25 in. W x 25 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 34 in. L x 37 in. W x 751⁄4 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Broiler, LP gas, single deck, free standing, infrared, warming oven, enclosed base, stainless steel top, front, sides & 6" adjustable legs, 104,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend 171 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Warming Oven|
|Warranty||3 years limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|