The Anets SLG40 LP is a floor-model gas fryer capable of holding 40 to 50 pounds of oil. The medium-sized 14" vat on this economical fryer is heated by two burners that use propane gas (LP). This fryer has a snap-action thermostat with a temperature range of 175 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and a high limit of 428 degrees, at which point the gas is automatically shut off for operator safety. As an additional safety measure, if the pilot light is extinguished, the gas flow is immediately cut off. The Anets SilverLine gas fryer uses two elliptical-shaped burners. This shape results in 14 percent more surface area than the traditional shape, which results in greater heat transfer and better recovery times.
Two nickel-plate baskets are included, allowing you some versatility in your frying operations. These baskets are held by a rack-type basket support in the oil, and once removed from the oil are suspended from a basket hanger. This hanger is easily removed for cleaning. A backsplash is included to help protect any adjacent walls or surfaces from grease splatter, and a flue extension ensures heat is released closer to ventilation, making for a more comfortable working environment due to less ambient heat. The frypot features a large cold zone under the burners, which collects sediment from food and prevents the oil from taking on a burned flavor. This extends the life of the oil and helps keep your costs down.
The Anets SLG40LP features easy installation and convenient cleaning and service features. 6-inch adjustable legs make it easy to install the fryer, even in locations where the floor is not perfectly flat. The frypot features a ball-type drain, which prevents clogs, and a drain pipe extension comes standard to make emptying the frypot easy. When service is needed, all components can be reached through the front of the unit, limiting how often the fryer will need to be moved.
- Floor-model gas fryer that is part of the Anets SilverLine series
- Powered by propane (LP)
- Holds 40-50 lbs. of oil
- Temperature range of 175 to 375 degrees F allows you to find the best settings for each food item
- Snap-action thermostat makes operation simple
- Includes 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Rack-type basket support holds the baskets
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Uses 2 cast iron burner tubes, each of which puts out 45,000 BTU
- Unique elliptical burner shape results in 14 percent more surface area for improved heat transfer
- All interior components can be accessed through the front to make service calls quick and easy
- Cold zone below the burner tubes prevents oil from taking on a burned flavor and prolongs its useful life
- 1⁄2-in. NPT gas connection
- 6-in. adjustable legs makes level installation simple
- Basket hanger is removable for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel backsplash protects the adjacent wall from grease splatters
- Drain pipe extension included for emptying frypot for cleaning
- High-limit safety control turns off gas if temperature exceeds 428 degrees F
- Gas shutoff valve cuts off gas flow if pilot light is extinguished
- 11⁄4-in. ball-type drain valve prevents food sediment from clogging the drain
- Flue extension/diverter ensures heat is released closer to the ventilation system to help maintain comfortable ambient kitchen temperatures
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D x 451⁄2 in. H
- CE, CSA Listed; NSF Certified
SilverLine™ Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 35 - 40 lb. oil capacity, 2 tube burners, snap action millivolt control, standing pilot, spark ignitor, stainless steel tank, front & door, 90,000 BTU, CE, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Anets SLG40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||40|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity (lb) Range||40 - 49|