The Anets 14GS LP is a floor-model, open-pot gas fryer that uses propane to cook up to 70 lbs. of fries per hour. This unit includes two nickel-plated fry baskets, which gives you some versatility in your frying schedule. The 200 to 375 degree Fahrenheit temperature range lets you find the perfect temperature to get the results you need for the different items you will be frying, and the 435-degree high limit keeps you and your business safe from the threat of fires. The thermostat that controls this safety feature and allows you to set the temperature is located in the fryer's cabinet, which keeps it safe from damage. As an additional safety feature, this Anets fryer has a safety pilot, which means the gas will automatically shut off in the case that the pilot is ever extinguished.
The Anets Goldenfry™ fryer is designed to keep your oil fresh and usable as long as possible, which can save you quite a bit in the long run. The large cold zone below the burners collects sediment that falls off of food, keeping it from burning and fouling the oil. The sides of the frypot are sloped to encourage sediment into the cold zone faster, so it spends less time cooking and is less likely to burn. When the oil must be changed, this model comes with several accessories to make it as easy as possible. The ball-valve drain prevents clogs, and the drainpipe extension makes emptying the oil simple. The wide access to the cold zone makes it easy to clean out, and a clean-out rod is included to help move along any hardened oil. The basket hanger and basket support are removable for cleaning, and are made of stainless steel to make cleaning them quick and easy.
- Part of the Anets Goldenfry series
- Gas fryer powered by propane (LP)
- 35- to 50-lb. shortening capacity
- Can cook up to 70 lbs. of fries per hour
- Comes with 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Cross fire burners put out 111,000 BTU/hr and provide quick recovery times
- 200 to 375 degree F temperature range
- 435 degree Fahrenheit high limit protects unit from overheating and fire danger
- Large cold zone under burners helps extend oil life
- Frypot's sloped-side design helps guide food particles into the cold zone
- Fryer cabinet is fully insulated to help reduce ambient heat in the kitchen
- Thermostat's location inside the unit's cabinet keeps it protected from damage
- 11⁄4-in. ball valve drain is non-clogging to make emptying frypot simple
- Safety pilot ensures gas is cut off if the pilot light goes out
- Stainless steel construction is durable and makes cleaning simple
- Basket is held up by a rack-type basket support while food cooks
- Clean-out rod and drainpipe extension are included to help make the cleaning process quick and easy
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple, and are chrome-plated for an attractive finish
- Requires a 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 31 in. D x 451⁄2 in. H
- CSA, CSA-Design Listed; NSF Certified
GoldenFry™ Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 35-50 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control, (1) clean out rod, (2) twin nickel plated baskets, basket hanger, stainless steel tank, front, sides & door, 111,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Anets 14GS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||111,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Warranty||10 year limited fry pot part only|