This Pitco SG14S LP gas fryer uses Pitco's efficient Solstice burner technology. Its burner tubes are fitted with heat exchangers that make efficient use of heat, leading to quick temperature recover, gas-efficiency, and lower flue temperatures. Those benefits translate into gas savings, quicker frying times, and more comfortable ambient kitchen temperatures than traditional fryer technology.
This Pitco Solstice fryer includes a millivolt thermostat, an accurate, responsive technology that keeps oil temperatures closer to the set temperature than traditional electromechanical controls. Users can set the oil temperature between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. A high-limit switch ensures that the fryer will not exceed safe temperatures, reducing the risk of a fire and damage due to overheated components.
This fryer's steel tank makes it easy to clean. The exterior cabinet is also made with a stainless steel front door and sides for durability and corrosion resistance. Behind the steel door, which is mounted on heavy-duty hinges to resist sagging from wear and tear, a 11⁄4-inch oil drain valve lets users quickly and thoroughly empty the tank of oil and sediment. Included with the fryer is a drain extension that makes it easy to direct draining oil into the appropriate container, a cleanout rod for removing stubborn sediment, and two fry baskets.
- Solstice burner technology takes advantage of heat baffle to create efficient, quick-recovery heat without the need for a blower
- Burner heat baffles help lower flue temperatures, and flue diverter helps direct excess heat towards hood and out of the kitchen
- Millivolt thermostat maintains temperatures more reliably than traditional electromechanical technology
- Steel tank resists corrosion and facilitates cleaning
- Cabinet is built with a stainless steel front, door, and sides
- Millivolt thermostat gives users control over 200 to 400 degree F temperature range
- Safety limit switch turns off burners if higher-than-normal temperatures are reached, preventing fires and protecting fryer from overheating
- Cabinet door is mounted on a rugged 31⁄6-in. hinge to resist sagging over time
- 11⁄4-in. full port drain allows users to quickly and thoroughly drain tank of oil and sediment
- An included drain extension makes it safe and easy to drain oil into containers and filter systems
- Drain line clean out rod makes quick work of clearing sediment from tank
- 2 baskets are included
- CSA-Gas, CSA-Design, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 3415⁄32 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
Solstice Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 40-50 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, front & sides, 110,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE AGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Pitco SG14S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||110,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|