Frymaster gives you top of the line frying power with this commercial floor model, medium duty fryer that features a 30 - 40 lb. oil capacity. The commercial floor model fryer is even able to fry up to 65 - lb. of French fries in an hour. The open-pot design of this commercial floor fryer requires no tubes and is easy to clean.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Frymaster Medium Duty Fryer
- Features a 30 – 40- lb. oil capacity that can produce up to 65-lbs. of French fries in an hour
- Uses liquid propane and offers up to 100,000 BTU of cooking power for fish, chicken, fries and more
- Open pot design makes this fryer quick and easy to use and does not require tubes
- The millivolt controls make operation no hassle and the deep cold zone catches crumbs and sediment from the frying area to keep your oil fresher for longer
- The Master Jet burner has no burner radiants to burn out and no burner cleaning is required
- Features a stainless steel pot and door with an enamel cabinet
Single Fryer, LP Gas, open-pot design, 40-lb oil capacity, 12" x 14" fry area, millivolt controller, durable temperature probe, deep cold zone with 1-1/4" IPS ball type drain valve, Master jet burner, stainless steel frypot and door, enamel cabinet, adjustable legs, 100,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Frymaster / Dean GF14SDLP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Manufacturer||Frymaster / Dean|
|Category||Commercial Restaurant Fryers|
|Pot Size (lbs)||30 - 50|
|Pot Style||Open Pot|