Frymaster gives you top of the line frying power with this commercial floor model, medium duty fryer that features a 40-pound fat capacity. The commercial floor model fryer is even able to fry as much as 65 pounds of French fries in an hour. The open-pot design of this commercial floor fryer requires no tubes and is easy to clean. The unit includes both 6-inch legs and casters that make it possible for you to customize the fryer to fit into your kitchen perfectly.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Frymaster Medium Duty Fryer
- Features a 40-lb. oil capacity that can produce up to 65-lbs. of French fries in an hour
- Uses liquid propane and offers up to 100,000 BTU of cooking power for fish, chicken, fries and more
- Open pot design makes this fryer quick and easy to use and does not require tubes
- The millivolt controls make operation no hassle and the deep cold zone catches crumbs and sediment from the frying area to keep your oil fresher for longer
- The Master Jet burner has no burner radiants to burn out and no burner cleaning is required
- Features a stainless steel pot and door with an enamel cabinet
- BOTH 6" legs and casters included
Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 40 lb. capacity, open-pot design, millivolt controls, master jet burner, temperature probe, 1-1/4" IPS ball type drain valve, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger, flue deflector & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, legs & casters, 100,000 BTU, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster GF14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||GF14SDLP, GF14-SD, GF14SD|
|BTU per Fryer||100,000|