This Frymaster GF14 floor fryer is a medium-duty, two-basket unit with a 40-pound fat capacity. The tubeless, open-pot design and ball-type valve makes this fryer easy to drain and clean. A large cold zone catches crumbs preventing them clinging to food. The fryer’s large heat transfer area can fry more food per load, and millivolt control allows for precise temperature control. The unit's stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet provide durability and make cleaning easier. Both adjustable 6-inch legs and casters are included with the Frymaster GF14 commercial fryer to enable you to customize the model to fit your kitchen.
- 40-lb. fat capacity
- Medium duty, 2 baskets
- Stainless steel front, sides, and fry-pot
- Master jet burner has no tubes to burn out or clean
- Large cold zone catches sediment from frying area so it does not cling to fried products
- Large heat transfer area fries more food per load
- Open pot design makes fryer easy to clean
- 1-1/4 in. ball-type drain valve
- 6-in. legs and casters BOTH included
- Millivolt temperature control
- Overall Dimensions: 15.63-in W x 30.83-in. D x 41.1-in. H
- Natural Gas, 100,000 Btu/hr. input
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Fryer, natural gas, floor model, 40 lb. capacity, open-pot design, millivolt controls, master jet burner, temperature probe, 1-1/4" IPS ball type drain valve, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger, flue deflector & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, legs & casters, 100,000 BTU, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster GF14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||GF14SD, GF14-SD|
|BTU per Fryer||100,000|