The Wolf C60SS-10B range is heated by natural gas through a shrouded flash tube pilot system in which a single pilot lights two burners. Over each of the cooktop’s 10 burners, cast grates hold cookware over heat while a crumb tray under the grates catches food debris so it can be thrown away. The base has two porcelain interior standard ovens that come with two racks and four rack positions. The Wolf C60SS-10B range is mostly made of durable stainless steel.
- Heated with natural gas
- 10 burners have lift-off heads
- 2 standard ovens
- MIG-welded frame provides stability
- Mostly constructed of durable stainless steel
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system supplies 1 pilot for every 2 burners
- Cast grates sit over the burners to hold pots and pans
- 1-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Crumb tray under the grates collects food particles for disposal
- Aeration bowl is built into each grate
- Burner knobs stay cool to the touch
- Oven temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions per oven
- Porcelain interior in the ovens resists corrosion
- 358,000 BTU
- Left oven interior dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Right oven interior dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Take a look at the best range for your kitchen article for additional information on commercial ranges.
Challenger XL™ Restaurant Range, 60", NG gas, (10) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, (2) standard oven bases, stainless steel front, sides, back riser & high shelf, fully-welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 358,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C60SS-10B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|