Restaurant kitchens have to go at extremely fast paces to keep hungry customers fed, especially breakfast and lunch crowds. That's where Wolf Range's AGM60-11 countertop commercial griddle comes in handy. With a stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with a "cool bullnose" design, and overall body frame, the unit has a one-inch thick polished steel griddle plate with a stainless steel back and tapered side splashes. There is also one 27,000 BTU per hour U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12 inches of griddle width. Two large six-quart stainless steel grease drawers will catch hot liquid and debris.
- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with "cool bullnose" design
- 1-in. polished steel griddle plate with stainless steel back and tapered side splashes
- (1) 27,000 BTU per hour U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12 in. of griddle width
- (2) large 6-qt. stainless steel grease drawers catch hot liquid and debris
- 11-in. low profile cooking height on 4-in. legs
- Fully-welded grease chute to stop grease migration
- One high range infinite heat control valve per burner
- Bottom heat shields and standing pilot ignition system
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 31-1/2 in. D x 15-1/4 in. H
- cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, NG gas, 60" W x 24 "D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (5) burners, 4" back & tapered side splashes, manual controls, (2) 6 quarts grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame , 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs, 135,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf AGM60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||60|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|