Restaurant kitchens have to go at extremely fast paces to keep hungry customers fed, especially breakfast and lunch crowds. That's where Wolf Range's AGM60-11 countertop commercial griddle comes in handy. With a stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with a "cool bullnose" design, and overall body frame, the unit has a one-inch thick polished steel griddle plate with a stainless steel back and tapered side splashes. There is also one 27,000 BTU per hour U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12 inches of griddle width. Two large six-quart stainless steel grease drawers will catch hot liquid and debris.
- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with "cool bullnose" design
- 1-in. polished steel griddle plate with stainless steel back and tapered side splashes
- (1) 27,000 BTU per hour U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12 in. of griddle width
- (2) large 6-qt. stainless steel grease drawers catch hot liquid and debris
- 11-in. low profile cooking height on 4-in. legs
- Fully-welded grease chute to stop grease migration
- One high range infinite heat control valve per burner
- Bottom heat shields and standing pilot ignition system
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 31-1/2 in. D x 15-1/4 in. H
- cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Gas Griddle, 135,000 BTU, 60" W x 24" D x 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, high range manual control valve every 12", countertop, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, heavy gauge 4" back and tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF. NG.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wolf Range AGM60 11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet