Breakfast and lunch crowds have to be fed in a hurry, and Wolf Range's AGM60 12 countertop commercial griddle can help with that. With a stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with a bullnose design, this unit has a one inch thick polished steel griddle plate with a four-inch stainless steel back and tapered side splashes. Two large six-quart stainless steel grease drawers will catch hot liquid and debris.
- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with "cool bullnose" design
- 1-in. polished steel griddle plate with stainless steel back and tapered side splashes
- (1) 27,000 BTU per hour U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12 in. of griddle width
- (2) large 6-qt. stainless steel grease drawers catch hot liquid and debris
- 11-in. low profile cooking height on 4-in. legs
- Fully-welded grease chute to stop grease migration
- One high range infinite heat control valve per burner
- Bottom heat shields
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 135,000 BTUs per hour
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 31-1/2 in. D x 15-1/4 in. H
- cCSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Gas Griddle, 135,000 BTU, 60" W x 24" D x 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, high range manual control valve every 12", countertop, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, heavy gauge 4" back and tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF. LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wolf Range AGM60 12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet