The Wolf AGM36 griddle uses a standing pilot ignition system to light natural gas and send heat to the three burners. An individual infinite heat control valve for each burner enables the operator to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs at the same time. Excess liquid and food particles from the cooking process are sent to the grease gutter and chute, where they are stored in the 6-quart grease drawer until thrown away. Most of the Wolf AGM36 griddle is strengthened by stainless steel, and its bullnose design protects the user from heat.
- Heated by natural gas
- 3 U-shaped burners are spaced every 12 in.
- Stainless steel construction resists scratches and dents
- Burn risks are reduced by the bullnose front design
- Stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame is strengthened by welding
- Uneven surfaces are counteracted by adjustable 4-in. legs
- Back and side splashes prevent liquids and food debris from reaching other equipment
- Excess liquid is sent down the 31⁄2-in. grease gutter and chute
- Food particles and liquids are collected in the 6-qt. grease drawer
- Each burner has its own infinite heat control valve
- Other surfaces are guarded by the bottom heat shield
- Burners are lit by a standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 81,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Not sure what you need in a commercial griddle? Check out our griddles buyers' guide where we break down the different options and what they are best suited for.
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, NG gas, 36" W x 24 "D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (3) burners, 4" back & tapered side splashes, manual controls, (1) 6 quart grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame , 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs, 81,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf AGM36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|