The Wolf ACB25 gas charbroiler has an all-welded frame with stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash, and grease trough for durability. There is a high range, infinite heat control valve for each burner, and on each front panel, there are valve adjustment marks engraved so setting up is easier. The heat deflector tray system creates a cool zone in the grease drawer, making cleaning easier since heat is reflected upwards. A drip tray is provided to catch grease and debris. Four burners are included, providing a total of 68,000 BTUs. Food is cooked on cast iron diamond grates that use one 17,000-BTU burner for each broiler grate. The Wolf ACB25 gas charbroiler is easy to light using a standing pilot ignition system that uses natural gas to heat the unit.
- Heated by natural gas
- Includes 4 burners and 1 drip tray
- Each broiler grate covers a 17,000 BTU burner
- Cast iron char-radiants are heavy-duty to last a long time
- Cast iron diamond grates are 51⁄4-in. wide to accommodate many types of food
- Setting up to use the unit is easy since the front panel has engraved valve adjustment marks
- All welded frame with stainless steel backsplash, control panel, grease trough, sides, and top trim for easy cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs keeps the charbroiler from sitting on the countertop
- Ventilation system is required when using this unit
- 3⁄4 in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Produces a total of 68,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 25.15 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
- Standing pilot ignition system is easy to light
- High range, infinite heat control valve is used for each burner
- Cool zone is created in the grease drawer since heat is pushed upwards by the heat deflector tray system
- Heat transfer is minimized with super-charger burner dividers to enhance cooking in multiple zones
Achiever Charbroiler, 25-1/8" W, countertop, (4) cast iron 17,000 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, heat deflector tray, supercharger burner dividers, high range infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 68,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf ACB25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|