The Vulcan VACB25 gas charbroiler has four 51⁄4-inch-wide, cast iron diamond grates that are each heated by 17,000 BTU burners to provide operators with an even heat transfer. Since there are burner dividers, heat transfer between grates is minimized to provide multiple cook zones. For accurate temperature adjustments, each burner has an infinite heat control valve. Marks for valve adjustments are engraved in the front panel to make setup simple. Grease and other messes are contained in a grease drawer. With its tray system, the Vulcan VACB25 gas charbroiler reflects heat up and out of the grease drawer to make it easy to clean. Maintaining a level cooking surface is simple thanks to the 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Heated with natural gas
- 4 cast iron diamond grates each measure 51⁄4-in. wide
- (1) 17,000 BTU burner for every diamond grate produces an even heat transfer
- Burner dividers minimize heat transfer to create multiple cook zones
- Each burner has infinite heat control valves for temperature adjustments
- Marks for valve adjustments are engraved in the front panel to make setup simple
- Radiants have heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Standing pilot system is easy to light
- Grease and other liquids are held in the grease drawer
- Heat is reflected upward with a tray system to keep the drawer cool
- Drip tray facilitates cleaning
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted to maintain a level surface
- Durability is offered with an all welded chassis and stainless steel components
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 68,000 BTU
- Broiling Area Dimensions: 21.5 in. W x 22.31 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 25.15 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Charbroiler, countertop, 25-1/8", (4) 17,000 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, (1) drip tray, stainless steel front, sides & top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 68,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VACB25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|