The Wolf ACB25 gas charbroiler comes equipped with a standing pilot ignition system that is easy to light. The charbroiler uses propane gas, producing 17,000 BTUs per broiler grate. The diamond grates are made from cast iron, and there is a high range infinite heat control valve for each burner. For easy set-up, each front panel has valve adjustment marks that are engraved on the front. To make cleaning easier, a cool zone is created in the grease drawer by the heat deflector tray system that reflects heat upward. Reduced heat transfer and supercharger dividers for the burners allow multi-zone cooking capability. This Wolf ACB25 gas charbroiler comes with one drip tray to catch grease and debris and four burners for a total of 64,000 BTUs. Adequate ventilation is required when using this unit.
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- Each front panel has valve adjustment marks engraved on the front for easy set-up
- Frame is made from stainless steel and is all welded with a control panel, top trim, backsplash, and a grease trough
- Standing pilot ignition system is easy to light
- Heat is reflected upward with the heat deflector tray system so a cool zone is created in the grease drawer to make cleaning is easier
- 4 in. adjustable legs keeps the countertop from becoming hot
- Adequate ventilation system is required for this unit
- 3⁄4 in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 64,000 BTU total
- Overall Dimensions: 25.15 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Burners and Grates
- 4 burners and 1 drip tray
- Heat transfer is reduced with supercharger burner dividers so multi-zone cooking capability is increased
- 17,000 BTU burner per broiler grate
- 51⁄4 in. W diamond grates are made from cast iron
- High range infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Heavy-duty, cast iron char-radiants
Achiever Charbroiler, 25-1/8" W, countertop, (4) cast iron 17,000 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, heat deflector tray, supercharger burner dividers, high range infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 68,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf ACB25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|