If you need a compact, light-duty microwave oven for your office or restaurant, the Sharp R-21LVF commercial microwave oven will fit your needs. The stainless steel construction provides ease of cleaning, while also preventing any pitting, scratching, or corrosion from occurring. A see-through door and lighted interior allow you to easily monitor food without having to open the door. Strong latch handles reduce the risk of door failure, a major problem with most commercial microwave ovens.
This commercial microwave oven offers ease of operation by using a computerized touch control keypad system featuring 10 programmable settings. An express defrost system and double-quantity pad make it easy to have any amount of fresh or frozen food ready and delicious in minutes. A built-in counter allows the Sharp R-21LVF commercial microwave oven to remember how often each feature is used, so managers can keep tabs on the amount of use the unit sees.
- Ideal for light-duty use in defrosting, heating, or cooking small food items
- Stainless steel interior and exterior doors makes cleaning simple and prevents scratches and corrosion
- Touch-sensitive pads with Braille to accommodate everyone
- Computerized touch controls lets you program 10 recipes and comes with built-in safeguards to ensure they will not be deleted or changed
- Double-quantity pad automatically calculates the time for 2 portions of a dish
- Express Defrost™ divides defrosting time into 3 stages with 3 different power levels
- Memory Check lets you confirm the time and power level for each memory
- See-through door lets you check on dishes without having to open the door, thus wasting time and power
- Strong latch handles prevent door failure, a common problem with commercial ovens
- 1.0 cu. ft. capacity
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14 A, 1.55 kW, 1000 W output, NEMA 5-15R plug
- Overall Dimensions: 201⁄2 in. W x 16 in. D x 121⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Microwave Oven, 1000 watts, all stainless, stainless steel door, cavity, and outer wrapper, digital programmable controls, durable side-hinged see-thru door, Express Defrost™, 10 computerized touch pads, double quantity, 120v/60/1-ph, 14 amp, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 4, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Sharp R21LVF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Light Duty|
Sharp R21LVF Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I bought this in Oct. 2014 and it has worked flawlessly. It is used in my home because I can't stand the poor quality of residential microwaves...."
"I bought this in Oct. 2014 and it has worked flawlessly. It is used in my home because I can't stand the poor quality of residential microwaves. This is nice quality and no louder than a home use microwave. This is MUCH heavier than a home microwave. It heats very fast. The only down to it is the stainless outer shell is quite thin. Blends in nicely in the kitchen. Contacted Sharp and was told they would honor warranty in a home. I wanted Amana but they do not. Very happy with the purchase from KaTom."