The Panasonic NE-1054F commercial microwave oven has a 0.8-cubic-foot interior space that fits one 6-inch-tall, half-size steam table pan and offers 1000 watts of power in a compact size, perfect for a wide variety of food service applications. The programmable touch control memory pads have a 20-recipe capacity for precise cooking and a self-diagnostics system to keep the oven operating at maximum efficiency. The touch control keypad with braille displays times up to 99:99 minutes. This Panasonic NE-1054F commercial microwave oven has six power levels with two- and three-stage cooking and can be programmed or operated manually. An on/off beep control with volume settings alerts the operator when the cooking cycle is finished or can be turned off entirely. The see-through door and interior light allow visibility of cooking items.
- Commercial microwave oven is a space-saving compact size
- Stainless steel front is easily cleanable and resistant to corrosion
- Easy-to-use "Grab and Go" door handle is fast and durable
- Door is see-through so you can easily check on your food without interrupting the cooking process
- Interior light for clear view of food product
- 0.8-cu.-ft. capacity interior fits 1 half-size 6-in.-tall steam table pan
- Bottom energy feed for increased efficiency since it has less distance to travel to reach food
- Touch control keypad with Braille for ADA compliance
- On/off beep control
- Programmable memory pad has a 20-recipe capability for a variety of exact cooking times
- 6 power levels allows for precise cooking
- 2- and 3-stage cooking for a variety of food types and temperatures
- Programmable and manual operation
- Self-diagnostics keep performance at optimum levels
- 99:99-minute timer capacity
- Anti-theft equipped
- Powerful 1000 W output
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.4 A, 1000 W, NEMA 5-15R plug and cord
- Overall Dimensions: 201⁄8 in. W x 169⁄16 in. D x 12 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Pro Commercial Microwave Oven, 1000 Watts, single shelf, 10 programmable memory pads with 20-memory capability, Braille touch-control keypad, 6 power levels, bottom energy feed, stainless steel door, digital display, cavity: 13"Wx13"Dx8-1/16"H, 120v/60/1-ph, 13.4 amps, UL, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Panasonic NE1054F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Light Duty|
Panasonic NE1054F Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Had it for 4 days and ii started working intermittently. Since I need two micro waves in my restaurant, it was a disaster during my peak times. I..."
"We have 75 people using this and one other Panasonic 5 days a week. The older Panasonic is working great. We've had it for over 3 years. The ne..."
Kelly - Office Administrator said...
"We use this in our Company Break Room. We have 160 employees and it's used everyday at lunch. We currently have 4 of them and so far, after 6 m..."
"Had it for 4 days and ii started working intermittently. Since I need two micro waves in my restaurant, it was a disaster during my peak times. I contacted customer service which isn't easy to speak to a human being. After finally making contact they said someone would call you by the end of the day with a decision to refund or exchange. "No phone call that day" The following day which was a Thursday I was contacted and told that they would repair or exchange it but they would need to send a box for me to ship it back to their repair center and then it would be shipped back to me. In the meantime I'm without a microwave that I just purchased. I'm very unhappy with their service policy. Wish I would have bought one locally."
"We have 75 people using this and one other Panasonic 5 days a week. The older Panasonic is working great. We've had it for over 3 years. The newer Panasonic has had 2 handles that had to be replaced, and today the microwave stopped working while cooking oatmeal. It is 2 years and 3 months old. For the price to call a repairman I'll look for another brand."
"We use this in our Company Break Room. We have 160 employees and it's used everyday at lunch. We currently have 4 of them and so far, after 6 months of use they are still working. I just added this one because I already had 3. I am hoping that they will be just as reliable in 4 years from now. So far I am happy with them and have no complaints."