Who doesn't love corn dogs and waffles? The Gold Medal waffle dog baker can combine both into one treat, which is a healthier alternative to the classic corn dog. Up to five waffle dogs can be made at a time with its unique waffle shape design, which is sure to attract customers. The waffle dogs are baked and not fried, and have less fat. The unit's design is a rollover model, so the waffle dogs are cooked more evenly. It can also be used to make items such as fudge puppies and sausage on a stick.
- Makes up to 5 waffle dogs at a time
- Unique waffle appearance can attract customers
- Waffle dogs are baked, not fried, for a healthy alternative to corn dogs
- Rollover model for even baking
- Other items can be made including fudge puppies and sausage-on-a-stick
- Takes up less room than a traditional fryer
- Ventless design
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 22.5-in. L x 26-in. H
- cULus, NSF Certified
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 10.8 A, 1296 W
Waffle Dog Baker, rollover, 5 capacity, 120v, 1660watts, UL, NSF
Gold Medal 5044 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
Gold Medal 5044 Customer Reviews
"IT got here in a timely manner ,"
"Please advise Canadian customers about custom fees"