With a 3-minute cook cycle, the Gold Medal 5024 Belgian waffle baker can increase your cooking efficiency. This Belgian waffle baker features a square, 4-inch by 4-inch cooking surface for fatter, fluffier waffles. The waffle baker will make about 70 to 80 waffles per hour and is ideal for use in any restaurant with breakfast on the menu or even dessert waffles. Since the baker is made from stainless steel, the unit is resistant to corrosion and is very easy to clean. The 1,660 watts of cooking power provides you with consistent, delicious results every time. For some of the best breakfast, brunch, or dessert waffles, get the Gold Medal 5024 Belgian waffle baker.
- 4-square grid measuring 4-in. x 4-in.
- 3-min. bake cycle
- Makes 70-80 waffles per hour
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- 1,600 watts of cooking power
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1660 W, 13.8 A, 72-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. W x 233⁄8 in. D x 261⁄2 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified
Belgian Waffle Baker, (4) square, 4/inch x 4/inch, makes 70-80 per hour, 3 minute cook cycle, stainless steel construction, 1660 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 13.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Gold Medal 5024 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||4 x 4|