The Chicago Metallic 45575 muffin pan has an AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze on it that resists staining and reduces the need of oil on the pan to remove muffins, cupcakes, and other baked goods. Since the pan is made of aluminized steel, it withstands high-heat use. Structure is created by a wire in the rim, enabling the pan to be used in pan racks. The Chicago Metallic 45575 muffin pan makes as many as 35 baked goods at once.
- 35 muffins or cupcakes are made with this pan
- Cups measure 23⁄4 in. dia. x 13⁄8 in. D and hold 3.8 oz. of batter to the brim
- AMERICOAT ePlus glaze makes it simple to remove baked goods
- Structure is created from a wire in the rim
- 26-ga. aluminized steel construction is built for heavy use
- Overall dimensions: 177⁄8 in. x 257⁄8 in.
Cupcake/Muffin Pan, 17-7/8" x 25-7/8" overall, makes (35) 2-3/4" muffins, 3.8 oz. capacity each, wire in rim, 26 gauge aluminized steel, AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze
Chicago Metallic 45575 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet