The Chicago Metallic 45525 cupcake pan can make up to 24 cupcakes, muffins, pecan rolls, and more. Each cup holds 3.8 ounces of batter when it is filled to the brim and measures 23⁄4 inches in diameter. Made of aluminized steel, the pan is heavy duty and resists bending and minor damage. It has a wire in the rim for structure, which enables it to be used in pan racks. The Chicago Metallic 45525 muffin pan has square corners instead of rounded corners, so it can be picked up and moved with ease.
- Aluminized steel is used to construct the pan for heavy use in commercial settings
- Square corners are easier to grab than rounded corners
- Rim has a wire in it for structure
- Makes 24 cupcakes, muffins, and more
- Each cup measures 23⁄4 in. dia. x 13⁄8 in. D and holds 3.8 oz. of batter to the brim
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄16 in. x 2011⁄16 in.
Cupcake/Muffin Pan, 14-1/16" x 20-11/16" overall, makes (24) 2-3/4" cakes, 3.8 oz. capacity each, wire in rim, 22 gauge panel/26 gauge cups, aluminized steel, AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Chicago Metallic 45525 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet