Chicago Metallic's 45525 cupcake/muffin pan has 24 compartments, arranged in four rows of six. Each compartment measures 23⁄8 inches in diameter and 13⁄8 inches high. It is built with rugged 26-gauge aluminized steel that resists pitting and corrosion, and its wire-reinforced rim helps keep the pan from warping. The Chicago Metallic 45525 pan bakes muffins and cupcakes with bell-shaped crowns.
- 26-gauge aluminized steel construction
- Wire-reinforced rim lends durability and helps pan resist warping
- Each mold measures 23⁄4 in. dia. x 13⁄8 in. H
- Molds are arranged in 4 rows of 6
- Overall Dimensions: 2011⁄16 in. L x 141⁄16 in. W x 13⁄8 in. H
Cupcake/Muffin Pan, 14-1/16" x 20-11/16" overall, makes (24) 2-3/4" cakes, 3.8 oz. capacity each, wire in rim, 22 gauge panel/26 gauge cups, aluminized steel, AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze
Chicago Metallic 45525 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet