The Chicago Metallic 44705 pecan roll pan bakes 20 pecan rolls per batch. Its compartments are arranged in four row of five, and each measures 311⁄16 inches in diameter and 113⁄16 inches high. The pan is built with heavy-duty 26-gauge aluminized steel with a wire-reinforced rim for durability.
- 26-gauge aluminized steel is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Rim is reinforced with wire to resist warping
- Molds are arranged in 4 rows of 5
- Each compartment measures 311⁄16 in. dia. x 113⁄16 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 257⁄8 in. L x 177⁄8 in. W
Muffin/Pecan Roll Pan, 17-7/8" x 25-7/8" overall, makes (20) 3-11/16" muffins, 8.2 oz. capacity each, wire in rim, 26 gauge aluminized steel, AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze
Chicago Metallic 44705 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet