The Chicago Metallic 44705 muffin tin withstands high heat since it is constructed of aluminized steel. A glaze called AMERICOAT® ePlus is applied to the material to resist staining and help with removing baked goods. A wire in the rim provides structure and makes the pan perfect for pan racks. Perfect for baking muffins or pecan rolls, the Chicago Metallic 44705 pecan roll pan makes 20 pastries. The cutouts hold 8.2 ounces of batter and each measures 311⁄16 inches in diameter by 113⁄16 inches deep.
- Constructed of 26-ga. aluminized steel for strength and high-heat use
- Wire in rim makes the pan perfect for pan racks
- Makes 20 muffins, pecan rolls, and more
- Cutouts measure 311⁄16 in. dia. x 113⁄16 in. D and hold 8.2 oz. each to their brim
- AMERICOAT ePlus glaze prevents staining
- Overall dimensions: 177⁄8 in. x 257⁄8 in.
Muffin/Pecan Roll Pan, 17-7/8" x 25-7/8" overall, makes (20) 3-11/16" muffins, 8.2 oz. capacity each, wire in rim, 26 gauge aluminized steel, AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Chicago Metallic 44705 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet