The Chicago Metallic 41145 hearth bread pan has folded sides that eliminate sharp edges that could be hazardous. A wire is rolled over along the rim for structure. Air can easily flow in the pan thanks to perforations in the side, making it easy for bread to rise. Constructed of glazed aluminum, the Chicago Metallic 41145 hearth bread pan is heavy duty and resistant to minor damage.
- Glazed aluminum steel construction is heavy duty for regular use
- Folded design does not have sharp edges
- Band over wire creates structure in the pan to get it to hold its shape
- Perforations on the sides enable air to flow and bread to rise
- (4) 119⁄16 in. x 53⁄4 in. x 23⁄4 in. sections
- Overall dimensions: 123⁄8 in. x 261⁄16 in. x 23⁄4 in.
Hearth Bread Pan Set, 12-3/8" x 26-1/16" overall, (4) 11-9/16" x 5-3/4" x 2-3/4" individual pans, wire in rim, flat bottom with two rows of sidewall perforations, 22 gauge aluminized steel, AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze
Chicago Metallic 41145 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet