The Vulcan VHP636 gas hotplate is powered with propane and has six 30,000 BTU burners. Each of the burners’ heads can be easily lifted off for access to the components for cleanup and repairs. Infinite heat control valves on each burner allow for accurate adjustments to the heat. A crumb tray pulls out for disposal of food particles and other messes. With adjustable 4-inch legs, the Vulcan VHP636 gas hotplate is elevated off work stations. The backsplash, top trim, control panel, and sides are constructed of stainless steel, providing durability and corrosion resistance for commercial use.
- Powered by propane
- (6) 30,000 BTU open burners have lift-off heads for access to components
- Adjustments are made to the heat with an infinite heat control valve on each burner
- Grates have a heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Crumb tray spans the width of the hot plate and pulls out to make it easy to empty
- Backsplash, top trim, control panel, and sides withstand heavy use in commercial settings since they are made of stainless steel
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to maintain a level cooking surface
- Standing pilot ignition system easily turns the gas flow on and off
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 180,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 313⁄8 in. D x 165⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Hotplate, LP gas, countertop, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU (27,500 BTU for LP) open burners, with lift-off burner heads, protected standing pilots, cast iron top grates, infinite heat controls, stainless steel front with "Cool Bullnose", sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, 180,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHP636 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|