The Vulcan VCRG24-T gas griddle has a 1-inch-thick polished steel griddle plate that provides durability to resist warping and signs of wear. Since the two U-shaped burners are spaced 12 inches apart, the cooking surface is heated evenly. Mechanical, snap-action thermostats are embedded in each burner to provide quick response times and even heating at temperatures between 200 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
There is one pilot for the two burners, limiting gas use to save energy. When the pilot goes out, gas flow to both the burners and the pilot is shut off to maintain a safe environment. Tapered side splashes keep messes off countertops and work stations. The Vulcan VCRG24-T gas griddle has structure and durability with its fully welded steel frame and stainless steel front, front top ledge, and sides. The unit remains level with 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Heats with natural gas
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate is durable to resist warping and signs of wear
- 2 U-shaped, aluminized steel burners are spaced 12 in. apart to create even heating
- Each burner has a mechanical, snap-action thermostat embedded in it to provide quick response times and even heating
- Plate can be heated from 200-450 degrees F
- Gas use is reduced since there is only 1 pilot per 2 burners
- Gas flow is shut off to the pilot and burners if the pilot goes out
- Tapered side splashes help keep messes off countertops and equipment stands
- Stainless steel grease trough sends grease to the 41⁄2-qt. can
- Structure and durability are provided by the fully welded aluminized and stainless steel chassis
- Sides, front, and front top ledge have a stainless steel construction that resists minor damage
- Remains level with 4-in. adjustable legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for propane gas (Conversion kit is supplied)
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 27 in. D x 16 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 24" W x 20-1/2" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (2) burners, fully welded, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, low profile, 4-1/2" grease can capacity, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRG24-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||25000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||27|