The Vulcan VCCB60 charbroiler comes with radiants and 11 burners made of strong cast iron. Each one has its own control knob to prepare various types of food simultaneously. Its grates are reversible to cook off burnt-on food and create level broiling, while the stainless steel construction resists corrosion, scratches, and dents. The Vulcan VCCB60 charbroiler is heated with natural gas through a standing pilot ignition system.
- Natural gas heated
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction eases cleaning
- Liquids and food scraps are collected by the grease tray for cleanup
- Char radiants and burners are made of cast iron for strength
- Burnt-on product can be cooked off with the reversible grates
- Heated through the standing pilot ignition system
- Individual control knobs for each of the 11 burners
- Underburner deflector system sends heat upwards to create a cool area
- Backsplash prevents liquids and food particles from reaching walls and other equipment
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit from overheating surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 159,500 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 563⁄8 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
More in-depth information can be found in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 60", (11) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat controls, reversible grates, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 159,500 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCCB60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|