The Vulcan VCCB60 charbroiler has a backsplash to protect other surfaces from getting dirty, while most of the unit is constructed of durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance. Cast iron char radiants and burners withstand heavy use, and the grates are reversible for convenience. Each of the 11 burners has its own control knob to prepare chicken, burgers, and other products at the same time. A cool area is created in the grease pan since heat is sent upwards with the underburner deflector system. The Vulcan VCCB60 charbroiler has a grease tray to hold debris until it is time for cleanup.
- Heated by propane
- Most of the unit is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Grease drawer collects debris to simplify cleanup
- Cast iron char radiants and burners withstand frequent use
- Grates are reversible for level broiling and to remove cooked-on product
- Standing pilot ignition system heat the unit
- 11 burners each have their own control knob
- Heat is sent upwards to create a cool area with the underburner deflector system
- Food particles and liquids are kept from other surfaces with the backsplash
- Lifted off surfaces with the 4-in. adjustable legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 159,500 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 563⁄8 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Check out our charbroilers buyers' guide for in-depth information on charbroilers.
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 60", (11) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat controls, reversible grates, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 159,500 BTU, CSA, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCCB60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|