The Vulcan VCCB47 radiant charbroiler is natural gas-operated with eight 14,500 BTU burners, offering an even heat across the broiling area. To offer accurate heat adjustments, each burner has an infinite heat control valve. The 51⁄4-inch-wide, cast iron grates reverse to level or inclined positions. With their heavy-duty construction, the cast iron radiants withstand commercial use. Liquids are collected in a full-width grease drawer that stays cool thanks to an underburner deflector system. The Vulcan VCCB47 radiant charbroiler has a mostly stainless steel construction and 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Natural gas heated
- (8) 14,500 BTU burners create an even heat across the grates
- Each burner has an infinite heat control valve for temperature adjustments
- 51⁄4-in.-wide cast iron grates reverse to level or incline positions
- Heavy-duty, cast iron radiants stand up to commercial use
- Standing pilot system allows for simple ignition
- Grease drawer covers the full width to collect liquids
- Underburner deflector system sends heat up and out of the grease drawer
- Control panel, top trim, backsplash, sides, and grease trough are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- 116,000 BTU
- Broiling Area Dimensions: 43 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 463⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 46-3/4", (8) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat controls, reversible grates, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 116,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCCB47 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|