The Vulcan VCCB47 radiant charbroiler has cast iron char radiants and burners that are heavy duty for frequent use. Most of the unit is constructed of stainless steel for resistance to scratches and dents, while the grease drawer collects liquid and food particles to facilitate cleanup. Grates reverse for level broiling and to burn the debris off. The Vulcan VCCB47 radiant charbroiler heats with propane and a standing pilot ignition system.
- Propane heated
- Durable and corrosion resistant with its stainless steel construction
- Grease drawer collects food particles and liquid
- Cast iron char radiants and burners withstand consistent use
- Level broiling is possible with reversible grates
- Standing pilot ignition system heats the unit
- Multiple products can be prepared at once since each of the 8 burners has its own control knob
- Underburner deflector system creates a cool area in the grease drawer by pushing heat upwards
- Backsplash contains messes to the cook top
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit off the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 116,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 43 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 463⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Look at our charbroilers buyers' guide for more in-depth information on charbroilers.
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 46-3/4", (8) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat controls, reversible grates, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 116,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCCB47 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|