The Vulcan VCCB36 radiant charbroiler is a natural-gas-heated model with a standing pilot ignition system. Each burner has its own control knob so different products can be prepared at different temperatures, and the grates are reversible for level broiling and burning off stuck-on food. Cast iron char radiants and burners are heavy duty for frequent use. A grease drawer runs the width of the unit to collect debris for disposal, and the Vulcan VCCB36 radiant charbroiler has a backsplash to keep grease and food debris from getting on other surfaces.
- Heated by propane
- Constructed of mostly stainless steel for durability
- Debris is collected in the grease drawer to simplify cleanup
- Char radiants and 6 burners are constructed of cast iron for heavy use
- Reversible grates are self-cleaning and help with level broiling
- Uses a standing pilot ignition system to heat the unit
- Individual infinite control valves for each burner enables different products to be cooked at once
- Cool area is created in the grease drawer since the underburner deflector system pushes heat upwards
- Messes are contained to the cook top with the backsplash
- Adjustable 4-in. legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 87,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 32 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Looking for more information on charbroilers? Take a look at our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 36", (6) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat controls, reversible grates, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 87,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCCB36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|