High-end steakhouses can especially benefit their customers using Vulcan-Hart's VCCB36-2 LP 36-inch radiant charbroiler. This VCCB Series model contains 5-1/4 inch sloped cast iron grates which are reversible for even broiling and even self-cleaning. There is one 14,500 BTU per hour burner for each broiler grate. The grate blades include a grease trough for meat fat to drip in, and lessens the chance of flare-ups. The countermodel gas charbroiler also has an underburner deflection system, which reflects heat in an upward direction, creating a "cool zone" in the grease trough and dripping areas.
- 5-1/4 in. sloped cast iron grates are reversible for broiling and self-cleaning
- (1) 14,500 BTU per hr. burner for each broiler grate
- Grate blades have grease trough for fat drippings and lessens flare-up chances
- Underburner deflection system leads heat in upward direction and creates "cool zone"
- Each burner includes 1 infinite heat control valve
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Front grease drawers are full width
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 27-1/4 in. D x 14-3/4 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and NSF Certified
Charbroiler, 36-1/8" W, countertop, (6) 14,500 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 87,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart VCCB36-2 LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|