The undercounter Vulcan-Hart's VBP7I heated holding and transport cabinet can hold seven 18-inch x 26-inch sheet pans, twice as many 12-inch x 20-inch regular pans, or a combination of both. This VBP series model includes a blower motor for lighter and more even temperature distribution for your held food items. The heated holding and transport cabinet also has a heating indicator light that monitors the inside temperature. It also includes recessed side-mounted handles to make transporting easier.
- Holds (7) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans and (14) 12-in. x 20-in. regular pans
- Blower motor for lighter and even temperature distribution
- Heating indicator light monitors temperature
- Recessed side-mounted handles for easier transport control
- Full-range thermostat for temperatures up to 190 degrees F
- Universal tray slides are adjustable on 1-1/2 inch centers
- Includes analog thermometer to measure temperature
- 20-gauge stainless steel interior and exterior for improved durability
- Steel frame integrated for maximum strength
- Field-reversible doors and magnetic action door latch for easy access
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8.3 A, 1,500 W, NEMA 5-15P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 27-1/4 in. W x 33-in. D x 30-1/2 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus Listed, ENERGY STAR Certified
Holding/Transport Cabinet, Institutional Series, mobile, capacity (7) 18" x 26" x 1" or (14) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, includes (5) pair of adjustable tray slides 1-1/2" OC, forced air blower, side mounted push handles, recessed control panel, dial thermometer ambient to 190° F, 20 gauge stainless steel interior and exterior, ENERGY STAR®, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VBP7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||7 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|