The Vulcan VBP7 heated holding cabinet accepts as many as (7) 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans or (14) 12-inch-by-20-inch-21⁄2-inch pans. Five pairs of universal slides are adjustable for different storage configurations. Products can be stored in temperatures as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit, and the internal blower motor evenly spreads heat. Temperatures and other settings are adjusted by the user-friendly electronic controls. To resist corrosion and hold up to the stress of daily use, the unit is made of 20-gauge stainless steel. Its door has a recessed handle for opening and closing, and the magnetic latch ensures the door closes securely. The Vulcan VBP7 heated holding cabinet has four 5-inch casters, two rigid and two swivel, for transportation.
- Rugged stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Steel frame for durability
- Insulated sides and top retain heat
- Heat is evenly spread by the blower motor
- Maximum temperature: 190 degrees F
- Electronic controls display
- Cabinet holds (7) 18-in. x 26-in. or (14) 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- 5 pairs of universal tray slides adjust on 11⁄2-in. centers to fit different pan sizes
- Recessed door handles enhance grip
- Magnetic latch keeps the door closed
- Door is reversible on site to open the opposite direction
- 2 swivel and 2 rigid casters aid movement
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500W, 12.5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 33 in. D x 39 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Learn more about heated holding cabinets in our holding cabinet buyers' guide.
Holding/Transport Cabinet, Institutional Series, mobile, capacity (7) 18" x 26" x 1" or (14) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, includes (5) pair of adjustable tray slides 1-1/2" OC, forced air blower, side mounted push handles, recessed control panel, electronic control with digital display, ambient to 190° F, 20 gauge stainless steel interior and exterior, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ENERGY STAR®, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VBP7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||7 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|