The Vulcan VBP5 heated holding cabinet is constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion and hold up to high-volume use. Its steel frame strengthens the cabinet's overall structure, while insulated sides and top increase efficiency by containing warm air. Heat is spread gently and consistently by the blower motor, and five universal slides accommodate (10) 12-inch-by-20-inch-21⁄2-inch pans or (5) 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans. A recessed door handle assists in opening and closing the door, which shuts soundly because of its magnetic latch. The Vulcan VBP5 heated holding cabinet holds products at temperatures at a maximum of 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Electronic controls adjust the temperature, while two rigid and two swivel casters aid in transportation.
- Can hold (5) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans or (10) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. pans
- 5 adjustable universal tray slides on 11⁄2-in. centers
- Blower motor evenly spreads heat inside the cabinet
- Maximum temperature: 190 degrees F
- User-friendly electronic controls have a display and knob
- Interior and exterior are built of sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Tough steel frame reinforces the structure
- Top and sides are insulated to hold heat inside the cabinet
- Recessed side handles for closing and opening the door
- Field-reversible door can open from the opposite side
- Magnetic latch ensures the door stays closed
- Moves with (2) 5-in. rigid and (2) 5-in. swivel casters
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 33 in. D x 301⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Additional information on heated holding cabinets is available in our heating holding cabinet buyers' guide.
Holding/Transport Cabinet, Institutional Series, mobile, undercounter, capacity (5) 18" x 26" x 1" or (10) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, includes (5) pair of adjustable tray slides 1-1/2" OC, forced air blower, side mounted push handles, recessed control panel, electronic control with digital display, ambient to 190° F, 20 gauge stainless steel interior and exterior, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ENERGY STAR®, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VBP5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||5 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|