The Vulcan LG400 gas fryer has a 14-inch-by-14-inch stainless steel tank that accommodates 45 to 50 pounds of oil. Efficient heat transfer is provided by four heat exchanger tubes. Twin baskets with a stainless steel basket hanger are included. Each of the baskets has a plastic-coated handle which is less conductive than metal so the risk of injury is reduced. Since the basket hanger is removable, it is easy to thoroughly clean the tank. To keep excess debris from burning and affecting the oil’s flavor, there is a large cold zone. Temperatures between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit are achieved with a snap action, millivolt thermostat control. The Vulcan LG400 hi-limit shut-off protector and flue detector help provide safe use.
- Natural gas powered
- 14-in. x 14-in. stainless steel tank holds 45-50 lbs.
- 4 heat exchanger tubes provide efficient heat transfer
- Includes twin fry baskets and basket hanger
- Hanger is easy to remove
- Plastic-coated handles are less conductive than metal
- Large cold zone area keeps food particles from burning and affecting the flavor of the oil
- Snap action, millivolt thermostat control can be adjusted from 200-400 degrees F
- Millivolt system does not require an electric connection
- Standing pilot easily offers access to heat
- Hi-limit protector shuts off the standing pilot and combination valve
- Flue detector ensures gas is moving out of the fryer and toward the hood
- Sides and back have a G90-galvanized, corrosion-resistant finish
- Stainless steel door is reinforced for durability
- Door liner offers structure and stability
- Door is secured with an earth magnet to prevent it from opening
- 4 nickel-plated legs are adjustable for uneven floors
- 11⁄4-in. full port ball type drain valve
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 465⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Fryer, NG gas, 15-1/2" W, free-standing, 35-40 lb capacity, millivolt thermostat controls, twin baskets, legs, stainless steel front top, door and fry tank, 90,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan LG400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Warranty||5 year limited fry tank|
|Specialty Options||Built-In Filter|