The Dean SR52 Super Runner is a value fryer that offers efficiency and high-capacity output, with a large frypot and a design that allows considerable versatility in what it can cook. Its 18 inch by 18 inch vat can accommodate 50 pounds of cooking fat and two twin fryer baskets, which sit on an included basket support rack that keeps food safely away from the burners. Those tubular burners are made with Dean's proprietary ThermoTube design, which enlarges them in order to create more surface area. That provides more efficient heat transfer, enabling them to protect the quality of your oil by eliminating wide variations in temperature and help you increase yield by cutting down on the time needed to recover cooking temperatures when food is added. Inside those tubular cast iron burners, through which the heat produced by the natural gas is pushed, stainless steel baffles ensure more of that heat is transferred to the cooking oil, rather than going up the flue.
This Dean fryer is particularly convenient, requiring no electrical connection for its electronic components. The millivolt control system uses a small generator to capture energy produced by the standing pilot to provide that power, which makes installation easier. The control system works with a durable probe in the frypot that ensures quick response to fluctuations in cooking oil temperature. With no computer controls and few moving parts, the simplicity of this fryer is intentional, providing ease of operation and long-lasting dependability. Still, its design equips users to produce high volumes of a wide variety of foods, from appetizers to desserts, and from fresh to frozen foods.
- 50-pound cooking fat frypot
- 3⁄4-in. NPT natural gas connection
- 120,000 BTU/hr.
- Millivolt controls need no electrical connection
- Durable in-pot temperature regulator
- 4 cast iron Thermo-Tube burners
- Stainless steel heat-flow baffles promote heat transfer to oil
- Wide cold zone allows for collection of crumbs without carbonization
- Stainless steel frypot, front, door, and backsplash are long-lasting and easy to clean
- Includes two twin fryer baskets, basket hanger, and basket support rack
- Quick temperature recovery increases yield and protects oil quality
- 6-in. adjustable steel legs
- 14-in. x 14-in. square frypot
- Overall dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 45 in. H
- NSF Certified, CSA Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, millivolt control system (requires no electrical hookup), includes: basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 120,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE, TUV
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dean SR52G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||FRYPOT: 5 years pro-rated|
|Warranty||ALL OTHER PARTS: 1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||SR52, SR152, SR52G, SR52-G, SR152-G|
|Category||Commercial Gas Fryer|