The Dean SR52 Super Runner Fryer is designed for simplicity to make operation easier and to eliminate components that could fail, creating repair expenses and potentially shortening the life of the unit. Still, it offers versatility in what it can cook and provides high-output from its 50-pound oil capacity frypot, which is constructed of stainless steel and sloped to the drain to make it easier to clean. Also helping keep the vat clean is the wide cold zone, a space below the tubular cast iron burners where crumbs and other debris can collect away from the burners. Having such a space away from the hottest part of the vat prevents the carbonization of those food particles, something that can degrade both the quality of your food and of your cooking oil. Protecting the fat, which is the most expensive part of owning a commercial fryer, can save you significantly on that critical consumable.
Further helping you protect the quality and extend the life of your oil are features that help ensure consistency in cooking temperatures. Since wild swings in those levels can quickly break down cooking oil, this Dean Super Runner Fryer, also called the SR152, uses a durable temperature probe in the oil to provide fast response to fluctuations in its temperature. Additionally, the tubular burners that run through the frypot are larger than the industry standard, which means they have more surface area that enables them to more effectively transfer heat to the cooking oil. Inside those burners are stainless steel baffles that control the movement of heat through the tubes, ensuring more of it is used for cooking, rather than being sent up the flue.
The whole system is operated by millivolt controls that require no electrical connection, drawing power from the standing pilot. This commercial fryer requires an LP gas connection, with a 3⁄4-inch NPT gas connection.
- 50-pound LP gas fryer
- 14-in. x 14-in. frypot area
- Wide cold zone prevents burning of crumbs
- Tubular cast iron Thermo-Tube burners have more surface area than the standard, allowing for more efficient heat transfer
- Stainless steel flow-tube baffles promote efficiency
- Frypot, front, door, and backsplash made of stainless steel are durable and easy to clean
- Durable temperature probe ensures quick response to temperature fluctuations
- Millivolt controls require no electrical connection
- Includes two twin fryer baskets, basket hangers, and support rack
- 120,000 BTU/hr.
- 6-in. adjustable steel legs
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- Overall dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 45 in. H
- NSF Certified, CSA Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, millivolt control system (requires no electrical hookup), includes: basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 120,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE, TUV
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dean SR52G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||FRYPOT: 5 years pro-rated|
|Warranty||ALL OTHER PARTS: 1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||SR52G, SR52-G, SR152G, SR152-G|