The Vulcan K40GL stationary kettle has a 40-gallon capacity. The jacket is rated to 50 psi and permanently filled with treated distilled water. Embossed measurement markings help operators produce consistent batches of product. The markings are included in gallons and liters; they come in increments of five, ranging from 15 to 40 gallons. The interior liner is formed with an oval design that directs product to a 2-inch, draw-off valve and perforated strainer. The spring assist hinge on the cover minimizes evaporation and retains heat, while the drop-down lift handle makes the lid easy to open and close. For stability, the kettle can be bolted down to floors with flanged feet.
The controls on the kettle are easy to use. A user-friendly power switch allows the kettle to be easily turned on and off. When the unit is on, the power light is illuminated. Precise adjustments to the temperature can be made by the solid state controls. The pressure relief valve ensures the Vulcan K40GL stationary kettle is operating efficiently and at a safe level. There is a low water light and low water shut-off that monitors the water levels and alerts the operator when it is at a low, unsafe level. Since the controls are enclosed in stainless steel, there are kept out of the splash zone.
- Powered by natural gas
- 40-gal. true working capacity
- Gal. and liter measurement markings are embossed in the interior
- Measurements range from 15-40 gal. in increments of 5
- Steam jacket is rated to 50 psi
- Jacket is permanently filled with treated, distilled water
- Liner is formed with an ellipsoidal design to direct product to the draw-off valve
- 2-in. draw-off valve has a perforated strainer
- Stainless steel cover has a spring assisted hinge to minimize evaporation and retain heat
- Drop-down lift handle makes it easy to open and close the lid
- Flanged feet mount the kettle to the floor for stationary cooking
- Faucet bracket is enclosed in splash-proof stainless steel
- 100,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36.7 in. W x 37.55 in. D x 69 in. H (Height measures the unit with the cover opened)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Power indicator light illuminates when the unit is on
- Solid state temperature control allows for accurate adjustments of the temperature
- Temperature controls include warm, simmer, and boil settings
- Vacuum and pressure gauge and pressure relief valve ensure safety
- Low water light and low water shut-off evaluates and maintains a safe water level
- Controls are enclosed in stainless steel to prevent damage from liquids
Stationary Kettle, Gas, 40-gallon true working capacity, 2/3 jacketed, Ellipsoidal bottom design, spring assist cover w/condensate ring, 2" compression draw-off valve w/perforated strainer, faucet bracket, stainless steel construction, 100,000 BTU, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan K40GL NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet