The Vulcan K12ETT tilting kettle allows you to produce 12-gallon batches of soup, stew, and pasta without stock pots and ranges. The 2⁄3 jacketed design maintains an even heat transfer to ensure cooking is thorough without hot spots. Antifreeze, water, and rust inhibitor is mixed into the jacket to ensure the kettle is safe at temperatures down to -30 degrees Fahrenheit. Clear capacity measurements are provided by the embossed gallon and liter measurement markings in the ellipsoidal liner, offering consistent batch cooking.
The flow of product is directed by a butterfly-shaped pouring lip, and tilting the kettle is simple with a right- or left-mounted, stainless steel handle. For emptying contents and cleaning the interior, the Vulcan K12ETT tilting kettle can be tilted to a 100 degree position. Adjustments to the heat are made with solid state temperature controls. To keep the controls safe from water damage, they are sealed in a watertight compartment. Constructed of stainless steel and fully welded, the exterior withstands constant, heavy-duty use. Filling the kettle is simple since there is a faucet mounting bracket.
- True working capacity of 12 gal.
- 2⁄3 jacketed design provides even heat transfer for thorough cooking
- Jacket is protected down to -30 degrees F with antifreeze, water, and rust inhibitor mixed together
- Kettle liner has an ellipsoidal bottom
- Embossed gal. and liter markings offer consistent batch cooking
- 0.25-in. x 0.625-in. bar rim has a butterfly-shaped pouring lip to direct the flow of product
- Can be tilted to an upright position or to 100 degrees for emptying contents and cleaning
- Stainless steel tilt handle can be mounted on the right or left side for operator convenience
- Fully welded, stainless steel exterior withstands constant use in commercial settings
- Faucet brackets allows mounting a faucet to the kettle for quick filling
- Mounting base has lugs to mount the kettle to a floor stand or countertop
- Electric heating elements are removable and can be serviced in the field
- Operates up to 50 psi
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 29.34 in. W x 20.68 in. D x 38.53 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Watertight, stainless steel control housing protects controls from damage
- Power switch makes it easy to turn the kettle on and off
- Indicator light illuminates when the unit is on
- Solid state temperature control allows for adjustments of the heat
- Low water light and low water shut-off alerts the operator when water is too low
- Vacuum and pressure gauge and pressure relief valve
Tilting Kettle, Electric, 12-gallon true working capacity, 2/3 jacketed countertop model, stainless steel construction with 316 series stainless steel liner, stainless steel splash proof console on right with faucet bracket, cleaning lock, 50 psi, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan K12ETT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|No. of Kettles||1|