The Traulsen G20014P two-section pass-through refrigerator works perfectly in school systems or catering halls where food is prepared then cooled until it is ready to be served. The stainless steel and aluminum exterior is resistant to corrosion and durable for a commercial setting. Foamed-in-place polyurethane provides additional structure to the cabinet and helps retain cold air. Four full-length, solid doors are self-closing but have a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Locks on the doors come standard to allow you to protect your inventory. Magnetic, snap-in gaskets on the doors ensure a tight seal.
The refrigeration system is also top-mounted, away from dust and dirt that could get into the system. This configuration also provides more storage space. A thermostatic expansion valve makes recovery time quick by metering refrigerant as needed, and the condensate evaporation saves energy because it is nonelectric. LED interior lights are automatically activated by a hidden switch in the hinges when the doors open. Condensation formation is prevented with heaters on the door perimeters. The Traulsen G20014P two-section pass-through refrigerator comes with six epoxy-coated shelves that can each hold up to 225 pounds of product.
- LED temperature display on the microprocessor control is accurate and easy to read
- Interior LED lights are automatically activated when the door opens
- Heaters around the door perimeter reduce condensation formation
- Stainless steel breaker caps are resistant to minor damages
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves are adjustable to accommodate varying product sizes
- Each shelf can hold as much as 225 lbs.
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is self-contained for easy maintenance and is not as susceptible to dirt and dust
- High-humidity evaporator coil is outside of the food zone
- Condensate evaporator is automatic and saves energy since it is non-electric
- Recovery time is quick thanks to the thermostatic expansion valve
- (4) 6-in. casters with locks
- 34-38 degrees F temperature range
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.4 A, 9-ft. cord with plug
- Overall Dimensions: 521⁄8 in. W x 3715⁄16 in. D x 831⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Stainless steel front and doors are resistant to scratches, dents, and corrosion
- Anodized aluminum side pieces and interior resist corrosion
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- 4 full-length doors come with locks to prevent unwanted access
- Doors are self-closing with a stay-open feature at 120 degrees
- Doors use heavy duty cam-lift hinges
- Horizontal handles are recessed into the doors for durability
- Magnetic, snap-in door gaskets ensure a tight seal
Dealer's Choice Refrigerator, two-section, Pass-thru, self-contained refrigeration with microprocessor control, lights, front full doors (left/right hinged), rear full doors (left/right hinged), stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), LED interior lights, 6" high casters 1/3 HP, cULus, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Traulsen G20014P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Temperature||34ºF - 38ºF|
|Width (in) Range||49 - 60|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|