The Vollrath Z4007 Wear-Ever® frying pan’s CeramiGuard II® nonstick coating can endure contact with metal utensils. The Cool Handle® sleeve is made of insulated, heat-absorbent silicone that can withstand stovetop and oven temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This sleeve can also be removed and replaced when it wears down over time. The Vollrath Z4007 frying pan is made of an aluminum alloy that protects against warping and denting. Its EverTite™ rivets give the handle a sturdy connection to the pan.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Warp-resistant aluminum alloy
- EverTite rivets give the handles a sturdy connection to the pan
- Insulated silicone Cool Handle can withstand temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle sleeve can be removed and replaced
- CeramiGuard II nonstick coating can endure the use of metal utensils
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our cookware buyers’ guide to learn more about cookware materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (17.8 cm), with CeramiGuard® II non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12 cm) bottom diameter, 1-1/2" (3.8 cm) inside height, 8 ga. NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath Z4007 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|