The Vollrath T4012 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a heavy-duty Steelcoat x3™ triple-layered nonstick coating that releases food and resists scratches. EverTite™ rivets securely connect the handle to the pan, which is made of an aluminum alloy that resists corrosion and can withstand high-volume commercial use. The Vollrath T4012 frying pan has an insulated silicone Cool Handle® that can tolerate temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Aluminum alloy structure protects against dents and scratches
- EverTite rivets connect the handle to the pan
- Insulated removable silicone Cool Handle absorbs heat to reduce the risk of burns
- Durable Steelcoat x3 nonstick triple-layered coating has a long release life
- Scratch-resistant nonstick coating prevents food from sticking while cooking
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on cookware and cookware materials, visit our cookware materials article.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30.5 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25 cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/4" (5.7 cm) inside height, 8 ga. NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T4012 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|