The Vollrath T4010 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a Cool Handle® sleeve made of insulated silicone that can withstand stovetop and oven temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. A triple-layered Steelcoat x3™ nonstick coating releases cooked-on food, adding durability. The Vollrath T4010 frying pan is made of an aluminum alloy that resists warping and denting.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Steelcoat x3 nonstick coating resists scratching and releases cooked-on product
- Made of strong aluminum alloy
- Cool Handle silicone sleeve can withstand stovetop and oven temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Insulated sleeve on the handle absorbs heat
- EverTite™ low-profile rivets connect the pan to the handle
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Visit our cookware materials article for more information about frying pan materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25.4 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20 cm) bottom diameter, 2" (5.1 cm) inside height, 8 ga. NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T4010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet