The Vollrath T4008 Wear-Ever® non-stick aluminum frying pan is made of an aluminum alloy that resists denting and warping. Its EverTite™ rivets are coated to facilitate cleaning. Since the Cool Handle® silicone sleeve does not transfer heat, it can endure temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be removed and replaced. The Vollrath T4008 frying pan has a Steelcoat x3™ nonstick coating that is triple layered and PFOA free, providing a long release life and scratch resistance.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Made of dent- and warp-resistant aluminum alloy
- EverTite rivets can be cleaned with little effort
- Cool Handle silicone sleeve is safe under 450 degrees F
- Sleeve can be removed and replaced
- Steelcoat x3 nonstick coating is triple layered for added durability and long release life
- Nonstick coating is PFOA free and resists scratches
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our cookware buyers’ guide to learn more about cookware material.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20.3 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14 cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga. NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T4008 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|