The Vollrath T400780 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a 7-inch top diameter and measures 11⁄2 inches deep. Constructed of aluminum, the pan is warp resistant and heats quickly. A non-stick coating on the material adds to the durability and simplifies cleaning. The handle is rated to 450 degrees Fahrenheit on the range or in the oven, and its purple material is designed for color coding.
- Aluminum is warp resistant and responds quickly to heat changes
- SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating has 3 layers to strengthen the material
- Insulated silicone handle is purple for allergen color coding
- Oven and range safe at heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Permanently attached EverTite® rivets secure the handle
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about aluminum cookware features and benefits by taking a look at the buyers' guide for cookware materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (17.8 cm) top diameter., with SteelCoat X3™ Finish, featuring removable purple silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12 cm) bottom diameter, 1-1/2" (3.8cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T400780 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Oven Safe|