A triple-layer non-stick coating on the Vollrath T4007 Wear-Ever® frying pan adds strength to the warp-resistant aluminum construction. This material is corrosion resistant and heats quickly and evenly. With the pan's handle sleeve, the operator is protected from heat. This handle is safe in the oven and on the range in continuous temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is secured to the pan by a permanent rivet system.
- Aluminum resists warping, heats quickly, and provides even heat distribution
- Triple-layer SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating
- Cool Handle® sleeve reduces burn risks while cooking
- Handle withstands continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Permanent EverTite® rivets keep the handle secure to the pan
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
You can find more about aluminum cookware by reading our cookware materials explainer.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (17.8 cm), with SteelCoat x3™I non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12 cm) bottom diameter, 1-1/2" (3.8 cm) inside height, 8 ga. NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T4007 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|