The Vollrath S4014 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a non-stick coating over its warp-resistant, even-heating aluminum construction. Users are protected from heat through a stay-cool sleeve on the handle, which is safe at intermittent temperatures as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Rivets attach the handle to pan, preventing it from loosening over time.
- Warp-resistant aluminum construction quickly heats up and cools down
- Dual-layer PowderCoat2™ non-stick coating
- Cool Handle® sleeve protects the user from burns
- Handle withstands continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Handle is bonded to the pan by EverTite® rivets
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 107⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
If you're unsure aluminum is the right material for your cookware, check out our cookware materials explainer article for more information.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 14" (35.6 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 10-7/8" (28 cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2" (6.4cm) inside height, 6 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath S4014 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Oven Safe|