Made of aluminum, the Vollrath S4012 Wear-Ever® frying pan is responsive to temperature changes and resistant to warping. The non-stick coating improves the pan's strength and ensures food releases with ease. A handle sleeve on the pan keeps users protected from heat and withstands consistent temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Aluminum construction resists warping and heats quickly
- 2-layered PowderCoat2™ non-stick coating provides durability
- Cool Handle® sleeve reduces heat contact with user
- Handle withstands continuous heat to 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat to 600 degrees F
- EverTite® rivets permanently bond the handle
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our cookware materials article to read more about aluminum pans.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30.5 cm), with PowerCoat2 non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25 cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/4" (5.7cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath S4012 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Oven Safe|